- Clinical predictors of the hypoglycemic effect of sodium-glucose co-transporter-2 inhibitors in hyperuricemic patients: a retrospective descriptive observational study
Hirai T, Kawagoe Y, Kei M, Ogawa R, Itoh T.
Biol Pharm Bull., in press.
- Serum digoxin concentrations and outcomes in patients with heart failure and atrial fibrillation: a single-center observational study
Hirai T, Naganuma M, Shiga T, Echizen H, Itoh T, Hagiwara N.
Jpn J Clin Pharmacol Ther., in press.
- Effects of overweight and underweight on the treatment outcomes of rheumatoid arthritis patients treated with biological drugs: a retrospective observational descriptive study
Hirai T, Funaki A, Murakami K, Hanada K, Itoh T.
J Clin Pharm Ther., in press.
- Risk factors for vancomycin nephrotoxicity and time course of renal function during vancomycin treatment
Hirai T, Hanada K, Kanno A, Akashi M, Itoh T.
Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 2019;75:859-866.
- Renin-angiotensin system inhibitors for countering proteinuria induced by angiogenesis inhibitors: a retrospective observational analysis
Hirai T, Shuji Y, Takiyama M, Hanada K, Itoh T.
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 2019;84:195-202.
- Relationship between Recurrent Falls and Medication Use during Acute-Care Hospitalization: A Retrospective Descriptive Study
Hirai T, Ishikawa Y, Kawagoe Y, Ogawa Y, Ogawa R, Itoh T.
Biol Pharm Bull. 2019;42:1192-1198.
- Low body mass index is a risk factor for hyperkalaemia associated with angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors and angiotensin II receptor blockers treatments.
Hirai T, Yamaga R, Fujita A, Itoh T.
J Clin Pharm Ther. 2018;43:829-835.
- Evaluation of a pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic model for hypouricaemic effects of febuxostat using datasets obtained from real-world patients
Hirai T, Itoh T, Kimura T, Echizen H.
Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2018;84:2260-2269.
- Impact of relative dose intensity on bone marrow suppression induced by S-1: retrospective observational study
Hirai T, Ogawa R, Yamaga R, Itoh T.
J Pharm Health Care Sci. 2018;4:30.
© 東京女子医科大学附属足立医療センター All Rights Reserved.